Just 4 clicks

Depp Defamation Archive #3 UNCUT (From the courthouse files)

 

In this third edition of the Depp Defamation Archives, AH tries to convince JD that he's already lost before he's even begun to fight. I guess he didn't fall for it! Oh well, like all my additions to the actual audio that's just my opinion! If there's anything you can't hear and you think it might be important let me know and I'll try to clean it up even more so we can hear what was said. 

0:00 Video Start 

0:14 AH want JD to give up without a fight.

1:10 AH's False Dichotomy 

2:02 AH Threatens JD with Texts 

3:00 AH tells JD "This won't be me throwing you under the bus"

 If you'd like to support the channel and help out with things like new/better software for cleaning up the audio and keeping the lights on here you can do that through Paypal http://Paypal.me/ZedEssex

 

Comments

Popular Posts