Just 4 clicks

Depp Defamation Uncut Trial Audio Archives (Recently Removed From Courth...

 

I have decided to make videos and post ALL of the audio files from the Depp Defamation case. I don't have time to clean up the audio to the degree of the other files I have posted previously. Luckily not all the audio was that bad! Each one of these videos will have one or more individual clips included, along with a short summary of what is said in each. If there is anything you can't hear and you think it might be important, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do. 

If you'd like to support the channel and help out with things like new/better software for cleaning up the audio and keeping the lights on here you can do that through Paypal http://Paypal.me/ZedEssex 

0:00 Video Start

0:10 JD's opinion of AH and his desire to leave. 

0:20 AH accuses JD of making negative comments to the press. 

0:35 AH is NOT HELPING! 

0:54 JD is not feeling well. 

1:15 JD needs to leave.  

1:41 JD asks "do you really believe that"? 

2:11 AH can't promise she won't get physical. 

2:53 AH angry the JD is recording. 

3:38 AH claims JD's security warned her of danger.

Comments

Popular Posts